- 4 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored, halved and cut into ¼ inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, halved and cut into ¼ inch strips
- 1 European-style cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and diced
- 4 large ripe tomatoes, cored and diced
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil (preferably Greek)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 T. pomegranate molasses
- 1 t. ground oregano (or more to taste)
- 1 t. ground white pepper (or more to taste)
- 8 Greek cracked green olives, soaked and rinsed multiple times to remove salt
- 12 Kalamata olives, soaked and rinsed multiple times to remove salt
- ¼ lb. crumbled non-fat Feta cheese, soaked in water to remove salt
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens and baby spinach with the bell peppers, cucumber, red onion and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and pomegranate molasses; season with the ground oregano and ground white pepper. Add the dressing to the salad and toss.
- Place a portion of the salad onto the center of each plate. Top each with 2 cracked green and 3 Kalamata olives. Sprinkle some feta on top, season with the black pepper and serve.
Protein (grams): 8